Winter II Session 2024 (Feb–Apr)
Register Online (credit/debit)
Secure online payment with instant confirmation. Visa, MC, Amex, or Debit.
Register by Mail (cheque, money order, or e-transfer)
Click here to download a printer-friendly registration form (PDF file)
Mail with cheque to: MoonDance Dynamic Arts School, 941 Lawndale Ave., Victoria, BC V8S 4C9, or pay by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register in Person (cheque, money order or cash)
Fill out a printer-friendly registration form (PDF file) and bring it with payment to the first class.
MoonDanceKids Creative Kits: for just $25, get a kit with small percussive instruments and fabric props to use during Tot & Me and Creative Dance classes as well as for family dance and lasting fun!
Order yours when registering and pick up at our Victoria office. Delivery available to families who live nearby, upon request.
Classes are subject to minimum and maximum numbers. Advance registration is strongly recommended.
- Payment may be made in installments with post-dated cheques or e-transfers to email@example.com. The final payment must be dated no later than the first class (for weekly classes), or one week prior to the start of the camp (for Earth Dance & Denbaya).
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Prior to the first class, a refund can be given for the session fee less 10% admin fee.
- After the session has begun, no refunds are given except for medical reasons. A credit may be given for use in a future session (expiry date may apply).
- Up to one month prior, a full refund may be given, less 10% admin fee.
- After one month, no refunds can be given except for medical reasons. A credit may be given for future use. If the participant is out of province (i.e. credit is not useful), a 50% refund may be given up to 14 days prior.
- A $30 charge will be levied for NSF cheques.
Note: If you have made other arrangements directly those are still valid. If you're concerned, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
- A full refund is given only if a class is cancelled by MoonDance.
- Class transfers within the same session are processed at no charge, space permitting.
- Withdrawal 7 days or more before the first class: a $10 administration fee will be charged.
The remaining tuition may be refunded or used as a credit for future use. No refunds will be provided within 7 days of the first class or after the class has begun, unless the withdrawal is due to medical circumstances.
Refunds or credits are prorated from the time you notify us of your withdrawal and a $10 administration fee is charged.
MoonDance Dynamic Arts School respects your privacy.
Security of your information
We maintain data with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. But MoonDance is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect your information against foreseeable hazards.
Information we collect and how it is used
On certain pages, we give users the option of providing us with contact information, including name, phone, and e-mail address, as a requirement. Providing this information is voluntary which we use internally. We will not provide your information to any third party.
If you have opted into membership of our information newsletter, you may cancel participation in email newsletters by following the instructions on each newsletter. Information you provide may be used for MoonDance marketing purposes. We will honour all requests for list removal sent to MoonDance.